[Arm-netbook] R-Pi Only Better and More Available?

Tsvetan Usunov - OLIMEX Ltd usunov at olimex.com
Sat May 26 21:09:19 BST 2012

> iMX6 sounds amazing, but didn't you say "remember we are designing
> embedded devices" not short ago? :p

the iMX6 price is high enough to eclipse the memory price big time, so
people will not point fingers and say aaaah you released A10 board at
double price than xxxx (name here consumer product produced in China in
million pieces) :-)

low cost iMX6 board will compare with the iMX6 boards on the market not
with mass produced consumer product, so I hope we will not need to shave
every $ out of the BOM