[Arm-netbook] OLIMEX A10 board

Tsvetan Usunov - OLIMEX Ltd usunov at olimex.com
Sat May 26 10:56:58 BST 2012

> an A10 board with 512M is imnsho *useless*, just get a A13 instead.

useles for whom ;)
A10 will be more productive than A13 because use 32 bit data bus, also will
have HDMI, which we still plan just as option on A13 where VGA will be the
standard

just look what people do with 128MB and BeagleBone, A1x OLinuXino will
offer x4 more memory

I'm sure if we build board with 1GB there will be someone to rant for  2,4
or 8GB of RAM for apps they have in mind :)))
but I though this very carefully and 512MB is the optimal as size / price /
performance I'm looking for and not going to change it

do not forget we do not target desktop but embedded device, running some
web service, Lua, Python, PHP, JS etc scripting, GPIO control, LCD/Video
graphics interface, G-code interpreting, etc. this is what I want to build,
no machine to run OpenOffice

Tsvetan