[Arm-netbook] R-Pi Only Better and More Available?

lkcl luke luke.leighton at gmail.com
Fri May 25 17:27:47 BST 2012

On Fri, May 25, 2012 at 5:24 PM, Bari Ari <bari at onelabs.com> wrote:
> The open software and open hardware move on without any petty tyrants.

 that's disrespectful bari, and is aggravating the project.  it is not
contributing to the goal.  please contribute to the goal and stop
aggravating the project.

> Open hardware designs are actually moving along even faster now than before.

 then why don't you release the schematics?  why do you not help make
this an open hardware design? why have you ignored the question, if
not to serve your own ends, in order to aggravate the project rather
than contribute to it?

 you still haven't answered the questions asked of you.  if you don't
answer the questions to peoples' satisfaction you will leave me with
no choice but to ensure that you do not further aggravate the project.