[Arm-netbook] R-Pi Only Better and More Available?

lkcl luke luke.leighton at gmail.com
Fri May 25 11:32:00 BST 2012

On Fri, May 25, 2012 at 10:16 AM, Alejandro Mery <amery at geeks.cl> wrote:

>>   hm, you know what? that sounds like an EOMA-68 CPU card.
>
> any hope of having the eoma68 a10-based cards before others start
> selling not-standardized modules?

 maybe.

> http://rhombus-tech.net/allwinner_a10/news/ is sad.

 yes, i know.  the problem is that we've been let down by a 2nd
hardware engineer when it came to producing the card under a deadline,
and have had to move on to a 3rd team *without* access to the work
done by the 2nd hardware engineer up until that point, which would
have saved a great deal of time and moved the project forward.
everyone involved is extremely disappointed and will *NOT* be issuing
the 2nd engineer with a patent license if they make EOMA CPU cards,
unless they take the opportunity offered to them to help move the
project forward in some way, not backwards.

 i haven't mentioned this previously because i wanted the next news to
be either a PDF schematic or an actual prototype card.

 everyone wants CPU cards - i can't go into details because much of
it's confidential - but i am working hard behind the scenes to
coordinate peoples' efforts.

 bottom line: there will be news when there is news.