[Arm-netbook] Fwd: Auto-discard notification

lkcl luke luke.leighton at gmail.com
Wed May 23 16:33:09 BST 2012

kent, hi, thank you for this - i'm forwarding it on to the list, which
has to be subscribed to in order to post (and you have to send the
message from the account that is subscribed).

would this help, mr cnxsoft, and do you think things would go over
200gb / month (just doing builds, not actual hosting, so copying off
to a separate location each time the build's completed)

l.