[Arm-netbook] build system needed [debian, ubuntu etc.]

Iain Bullard iain.bullard at gmail.com
Wed May 23 12:39:59 BST 2012

Regarding point 1, I recently setup my serial console for an A1000 and
intend to update the wiki shortly to explain the problems I had in a bit
more detail. Perhaps a separate page? as the hacking the mele page is
already quite large.

The problems were:

* the UART header pins are too short for certain connectors (those that
came with my usb->serial device)
* getting the console speed set right

Overall I think these requests are a good idea.