[Arm-netbook] Any plans to release A distro for the Mele

Alexandru Stoian lgstoian at gmail.com
Wed May 23 12:14:39 BST 2012

So what I've done up until now. I decided to make a virtual machine on my
workstation as it has power to spare , though I don't like using it for non
work related stuff.
Got debian squeeze up and running. Installed all the needed tools. I am
now downloading the git repository.
I've been reading around and guess I got an Idea of what i'm supposed to do.
Only one question. Once I build my uImage , do I just copy it to the 16 mb
fat partition or do I need to do anything else?

On Wed, May 23, 2012 at 4:04 AM, lkcl luke <luke.leighton at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, May 23, 2012 at 7:33 AM, Alexandru Stoian <lgstoian at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > I am willing to learn.  Luke
>
>  great!  ok - well, what OS would you like to get up-and-running
> (specifically which version etc.) and then let's see what can be
> found, ok?
>
> > Only machine I have that could run 24/7 would be an old pentium 4.
> cnxsoft
>
>  pffh, i have a 2ghz dual-core only!  and my laptops were never faster
> than 1.2ghz.  it's all relative.
>
> l.

Cthulhu approves this message!