[Arm-netbook] serial console in new kernel sources

David Given dg at cowlark.com
Tue May 22 19:24:16 BST 2012

On 19/05/12 21:58, David Given wrote:
> On 19/05/12 16:50, Alejandro Mery wrote:
> [...]
>> can you try using sun4i_defconfig as starting point?
>
> ...it doesn't boot.

I'm investigating this. There's some really odd behaviour I haven't
gotten to the bottom of; I suspect PSU issues. I'll keep working and get
back to you.

However, I *have* noticed that in some kernel configurations wemac0
never seems to get properly initialised --- the activity LED goes out
during bootup and the driver always thinks the link's down. I'm trying
to figure out exactly what configurations do this, but in the meantime,
any suggestions on where to look?

│
│ "Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by
│ stupidity." --- Nick Diamos (Hanlon's Razor)