[Arm-netbook] Allwinner F20 (sun3i) SD/MMC boot minimal 'blinking led' app

sysfwlab sysfwlab at gmail.com
Sun May 20 18:03:05 BST 2012

Hello,
This page sound good for the small F20 world :), and can be usefull for
the sunxi side of project history.
I permit myself to adjust presentation and adding info i get on wiki.
I'm stay in trouble with image insertion i already upload in attachment
but more generaly you can see i'm not a natural english writer so it's a
good thing if someone can look for a quick grammare correction and image
syntaxe to show it.
Hope i m able to do this...
A++
Bin