[Arm-netbook] Allwinner F20 (sun3i) SD/MMC boot minimal 'blinking led' app

Alejandro Mery amery at geeks.cl
Sun May 20 00:40:09 BST 2012

On Sat, May 19, 2012 at 10:21 PM, Henrik Nordström
<henrik at henriknordstrom.net> wrote:
> lör 2012-05-19 klockan 20:44 +0100 skrev lkcl luke:
>
>>  but, the most helpful thing would be to know what core it is - ARM9?
>> ARM11? Cortex A8?  what CPU speed, how much maximum RAM and so on.
>
> A quick google found
> http://wenku.baidu.com/view/aef3b509844769eae009ed23.html

as it's relevant to the kernel project I have downloaded it and now it
can be downloaded as pdf without hassles from
https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B-xbPiTMurpSZ0gzWFJHdGR0Zkk

I haven't finished moving the sun3i related code from the old tree to
the new, hope to finish that tomorrow

> which as expected shows a lot of similarity with the I/O of A10.
>
> Core: 400MHz/533MHz ARM926EJ-S
> Memory: Up to 1GB SDR/DDR/DDR2/LPDDR SDRAM
>
> Accelerated 2D graphics. No 3D graphics engine.
> Accelerated HD codecs engine
>
> I/O capabilities very similar to A10, but with slight differences.
> - No built-in HDMI. External transmitter needed for LCD->HDMI.
> - Apparently have a built-in smartcard interface

quite sexy for a cheap arm9 soc