[Arm-netbook] amery's kernel ICS built sucsess

huaixiaoz huaixiaoz at gmail.com
Sat May 19 15:58:02 BST 2012

Hi,
    i  hava  built CM9  for my  tab ,at first ,
it  couldn't  run  well ,even  no screen , no framework,
Finally ,  whith  the naobsd's  advice , i  used  the Quarx2K's kernel,
And now  i  can  boot whit little  issues , Thanks naobsd and quarx2k 's
help,
and with no amery's kernel , we  couldn't think how to improve our devices.

But ,two questions:
1, when building ,  no
drivers/net/wireless/bcm4330/firmware/mw269v3_fw.bin
and     no   bcm40181_fw.bin   in  the source.
   Besides,  there is a error  , it 's   here :
 modules/wifi/usi-bcm4329/v4.218.248.15/open-src/src/wl/sys/wl_iw.h
array  above  the range ...
2 , can  i  built  in the  ft5x_ts  (touchscreen driver)  not as  a ko?