[Arm-netbook] sata and ethernet working in allwinner-v3.0-android-v2

Alejandro Mery amery at geeks.cl
Thu May 17 16:42:50 BST 2012

Hi, I wanted to inform that sata and `mac_addr=` support in the
allwinner-v3.0-android-v2 branch of
https://github.com/amery/linux-allwinner/ has been fixed, and so this
branch (based on the 3.0.8 source drop from Qware, but currently at
3.0.31) is considered better than the old allwinner-v3.0-android
(initially based on the 2.6.36 release).

work still needs to be done to fix fbcon, but that didn't work in the
other trees either. please use the issue tracker there to report
problems in this branch and join us in the #arm-netbook IRC channel on
freenode :-)

some parts of the sun3i support still need to be moved from the old
branch, but I'm not aware of anyone using sun3i nor sun5i from this
repo yet.

best regards,
Alejandro Mery