[Arm-netbook] A13 schematic

Tsvetan Usunov - OLIMEX Ltd usunov at olimex.com
Thu May 17 16:09:13 BST 2012

> To clarify, where is the borderline between a HDMI product or a product
> which can be extended with HDMI via addon module which may be as little
> as a connector adapter, or the product which can be extended with HDMI
> using a connector adapter?
>
> I guess they want to see cash on the part/device where the magic word HDMI
appear :)
in our case A13-OLinuXino is board with GPIO connector where LCD signals
are present,
plug-in adapter which converts the LCD-RGB signals to DVI/HDMI is which
will be classified as HDMI adapter/device and should be certified/licenseed
I do wonder how they control if the licensee is paid? the silicon vendors?
it seems in this case Silicon Image will sell me SIL9022A only if I get
HDMI licensee.

Tsvetan