[Arm-netbook] Kernel proliferation

David Given dg at cowlark.com
Tue May 15 14:20:56 BST 2012

Alejandro Mery wrote:
[...]
> * allwinner-v3.0-android-v2: for those building ICS or linux, based on
> the Qware's source drop, with sun5i unremoved and getting fixes and
> sun3i support ported from the v1 tree. still no SATA!)

I'm currently working on allwinner-v3.0-android from there; that's the
v1 tree, right? I know that has working SATA.

│ "Parents let children ride bicycles on the street. But parents do not
│ allow children to hear vulgar words. Therefore we can deduce that
│ cursing is more dangerous than being hit by a car." --- Scott Adams