[Arm-netbook] A13 schematic

Tsvetan Usunov, OLIMEX LTD usunov at olimex.com
Mon May 14 14:36:48 BST 2012

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Peter Steenbergen
  To: Linux on small ARM machines
  Sent: Monday, May 14, 2012 4:11 PM
  Subject: Re: [Arm-netbook] A13 schematic

    We start the A13-OLinuXino board development today, the specs are on GitHub: https://github.com/OLIMEX/OLINUXINO/tree/master/HARDWARE/A13-OLinuXino
    If everything goes well we will have prototypes to send to the software developers by end of June.

  Is there a list of software developers who you have in mind? Can we still suggest for developers if not on that list?

I'm opened for suggestions, but for the moment we have just 4 ICs, I guess until we make the layout in 2-3 weeks I may get more, so we will probably build 10 prototypes as we did with iMX233-OLinuXino

  This might be a jump start also for the planned EOMA68 boards. If the right developers are already onboard the A13 development, they have a jump start as soon as the A10 EOMA boards are ready.

A13-OLinuXino is OSHW project, we will put all CAD files on GitHub under CC SA 3.0 Licensee like we do with iMX233-OLinuXino

Tsvetan