[Arm-netbook] A10 3.0.8 kernel and Android 4.0.3 sources out

Alejandro Mery amery at geeks.cl
Mon May 14 08:33:57 BST 2012

On Mon, May 14, 2012 at 9:11 AM, Jiming Chen <jmchen75 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I didn't find sata driver in lichee

the sourcedrop indeed misses `sw_ahci_platform.[ch]`, I am adding to
the `allwinner-v3.0-android-v2` branch of
https://github.com/amery/linux-allwinner the bits I find in the
2.6.36-based `allwinner-v3.0-android` branch that are missing but
before been able to test things beyond "compiles?" the serial console
support needs to be fixed there. I'm on that currently. once that step
is done and people can get in v2 what they already get, it will be
properly announced and advertised (wiki) ;-) ... in the mean time you
can still switch to that branch and get dirty.