[Arm-netbook] A10 3.0.8 kernel and Android 4.0.3 sources out

Henrik Nordström henrik at henriknordstrom.net
Sun May 13 01:12:53 BST 2012

sön 2012-05-13 klockan 00:23 +0200 skrev Alejandro Mery:
> > The kernel/uboot/buildroot files were uploaded to:
> > https://github.com/allwinner-ics
> >
> > It seems the android sources were already up on github here:
> > https://github.com/allwinnerwk (need to check this though)
>
> but the linux repo there is private or was deleted

u-boot in this source drop is older than the version published by Tom
earlier. But there is some minor later differences that may be of
relevance somewhere.

- dcache is not enabled by uboot. Looks like change to enable dcache was
reverted.
- NAND & UART clock is shut down on bootm. New change.
- There is a 1 seconds delay after aborting the boot process by keypress
- Some cleanup of unused variables in sunxi_env_gen

apart from this the u-boot we already have is newer.

Regards
Henrik