[Arm-netbook] Script to copy image to (smaller) SD card

lkcl luke luke.leighton at gmail.com
Sat May 12 13:52:30 BST 2012

On Sat, May 12, 2012 at 12:25 PM, cnxsoft <cnxsoft at cnx-software.com> wrote:
> On 12/05/2012 16:11, lkcl luke wrote:
>> For those interested, it can be downloaded @
>> >  https://github.com/cnxsoft/a10-tools
>> >
>> >  Usage: ./makeSD.sh /dev/sdb mele-ubuntu.bin
> ok, added to http://rhombus-tech.net/allwinner_a10/a10_image/?updated
>
> Personally, I'd prefer to have some feedback before adding to the Wiki,

 ah no - please just add it straight to the wiki, then if you receive
feedback, adapt it.  you might even find that someone else actually
adapts it for you.  if that starts to happen on a regular basis i
might ask phil if he could do auto-send of commits (minus the
preorders!) to the list.

 if you're concerned about "perfection", please don't be!  the
*iterative* and collaborative collation of information is more
important than anything as small as "the little ego" (technical term
wot all them gurus use :)

> but that's true it's more likely somebody will use it if it's in the wiki.

 yes.