[Arm-netbook] [ANN] sunxi-tools v1 - fexc

Henrik Nordström henrik at henriknordstrom.net
Fri May 11 22:36:50 BST 2012

fre 2012-05-11 klockan 21:35 +0200 skrev Alejandro Mery:

> I was thinking only in a table to describe what pins exist and be able
> to check the port:P%c%d part is valid, and not duplicated... would it
> help the dts generation to know the valid pins for each (or the most
> important) functions?

Yes that would be great, but in an external file please so the tool can
be configured for different sunxi SoCs.

Suggested format:

or similar, where

   pinname is the logical pin name
   device is the device name from fex without _para
   function is the data line name
   mux is the mux selection number for the pin function, and optionally
other required pin config parameters for the function.

Regards
Henrik