[Arm-netbook] RAM, uboot

David Given dg at cowlark.com
Thu May 10 09:26:59 BST 2012

Henrik Nordström wrote:
> ons 2012-05-09 klockan 17:08 +0100 skrev David Given:
>
>> Now I just need to figure out where my RAM's going.
>
> You need to disable gps & v2d in your system config, and add
> fbmem=<somesmallvaluebiggerthan0> to the kernel command line.

Even if I've removed the framebuffer and multimedia drivers from the
kernel configuration?

(Unfortunately I can't try this until I get home this evening... no
remote serial access, curses curses.)

│ "Parents let children ride bicycles on the street. But parents do not
│ allow children to hear vulgar words. Therefore we can deduce that
│ cursing is more dangerous than being hit by a car." --- Scott Adams