[Arm-netbook] I've got my MeLe A2000 as well :)

Jaroslaw Niec zuljin at go2.pl
Wed May 9 18:15:14 BST 2012

Hi

Yesterday I also received my Mele A2000 (thanks Tom) and started playing with it.
At the beginning I installed newest Android build to check capabilities of this device.
I didn't have any large issues with it except one thing.
Does anyone know if it can play ac3 or dts audio stream over HDMI connection?
Mp3 or aac stereo streams are ok, but it looks like 6ch sound is not send.

I would like to start some development/testing in the near future to learn something and maybe help community a little.
Do we have any summary what is working right now for kernels 2.6.36/3.0/3.3 and what needs more attention?
Such summary would be really helpful for newcomers to not repeat work that was already done and to focus on missing functionalities.

Regards,
Jarek