[Arm-netbook] Just got my MeLe A2000

David Given dg at cowlark.com
Tue May 8 17:35:07 BST 2012

Alexandru Stoian wrote:
[...]
> The image is opened by the PhoenixCard app, which tempts me to just
> flash it and see what happens. How brickable is the MeLE ?

I don't know about the A2000, but the A1000 is basically not brickable
at all --- the SD card has boot priority over the internal flash, so
even if the internal flash is trashed you can still fix it.

│ "Parents let children ride bicycles on the street. But parents do not
│ allow children to hear vulgar words. Therefore we can deduce that
│ cursing is more dangerous than being hit by a car." --- Scott Adams