[Arm-netbook] Mele A1000: SATA HD does not work

David Given dg at cowlark.com
Sun May 6 22:05:44 BST 2012

On 06/05/12 17:56, Alejandro Martínez wrote:
> (Sorry for the attachment, Luke)
>
> Here's the script.bin I found on the Mele ICS beta (which is quite
> beta-ish). Try with this one, it is different to the one on the
> Gingerbread releases and something might work again.
>
> http://eiffel.itram.es/files/script.bin

I've built my own kernel and have SATA working with the mele_stock.bin
file --- it was just a matter of loading the sw_ahci_platform module.
Ethernet is still buggered, though.

Is there an easy way to change the default uboot environment? fw_setenv
only works on MTD devices, not simple block devices...

│
│ "Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by
│ stupidity." --- Nick Diamos (Hanlon's Razor)