[Arm-netbook] Selecting the right Soc for out ARM Notebook project.

lkcl luke luke.leighton at gmail.com
Fri May 4 11:10:18 BST 2012

michel, apologies: i am currently travelling so did not have access to
the "approve" button on the mailing list, i'm forwarding this on your
behalf, please could people cc to michel in replies temporarily?

michel, i would be very _very_ interested to speak with you if you
would like to do an EOMA-68 laptop.

l.