[Arm-netbook] fixed marketing materials

Baybal Ni nikulinpi at gmail.com
Tue May 1 19:13:20 BST 2012

On 1 May 2012 10:13, Baybal Ni <nikulinpi at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I fixed some graphics, it awaits moderation because of file size.

Please use inkscape or browser if you see black rectangles.

My main point there is that EOMA is platform for the whole industry
that benefits the whole "food chain".

Its good for ODM because they will have upstream support and they will
be able to support their own clients better.

For OEMs the benefit is that they will no longer need to deal with
software by themselves, it simplifies production and logistics,
lowers production run times thus less cost of capital.

For integrators, the benefit is less obvious, but its also lower time
to market, increased ability to reuse existing designs.

In general, the idea is that EOMA uses open source principles to
increase efficiency across the industry. EOMA will be doing to
computer hardware market the same thing what linux has done to server
OS market.